AutoCAD is the original CAD software used by millions across the world. It is extensively used to create precise 2D and 3D drawings and models, as well as electrical diagrams, construction drawings, and more. It is the most basic software used to prepare line plans of various models having applications in various fields, especially in the civil and mechanical fields.
In this workshop, participants will get to learn the basics of AutoCAD software and will also learn basic commands used in this software to create their own 2D and 3D models in the software. This is also an excellent opportunity for those who want to improve their design skills.
* Learning how to design patterns
* Learning how to use basic commands in AutoCAD
* Hands-on training for participants along with a doubt clearing session
* Participants can create their own models (2D or 3D)
* All participants will receive certificates for successfully attending and completing the workshop
By participating in this you just get to know by just using a photograph from your gallery can be converted into a 3D design
By participating in this event we get to work on different projects, Learn drafting principles and fundamental of AutoCad.
Civil Engineering Department Symbiosis Institute of Technology